Claris’ commitment to research is manifested through the unique products it develops. We have a highly skilled product development team that endeavours to enhance the generic injectables product basket and value added delivery systems. NDDS (Novel Drug Delivery System) remains the thrust area for Claris, and the efforts have been accelerated towards strengthening it.
The team consists of qualified scientists from pharmaceutical sciences background & allied areas, having network with the global scientific community including companies, universities, and scientists with similar interest areas to enrich knowledge and research application.
The team develops formulations for generic products in accordance with the most stringent regulatory requirements. Formulation studies, method development and validation, and study on container closure systems & stability studies are conducted in conformity with international guidelines.
The team has pioneered a number of technologies and has become one of the few companies to develop:
• Parenteral Fat Emulsions (Lipid Drug Delivery Systems) to manufacture Propofol.
• A proprietary multi-layer film for bag manufacturing.
• Specific bulk drugs (API) like Hydroxyethyl starch and Iron Sucrose.
• Paracetamol in non-PVC bags.
• Unikit - a unique and significant delivery system for dry-wet injectable combinations.
With expertise in developing niche injectable technologies across multiple delivery systems, the experienced and dynamic product development team has been instrumental in growth of the company.